Chris has decided he is sick of the pink that has overtaken our lives, so he has made an executive decision that yellow is to be Baby B's new favorite color.
B Slice seems pretty excited about it.
And I am trying to show my support by wearing lots of yellow myself.
These shoes were just another attempt to show my support for the yellow campaign. I am hoping he gets sick of yellow and I get a license to buy lots of red things next.
3 comments:
That is so funny, I was just thinking how dead sick of blue I am:) Maybe I need to go on a red shopping trip:)
Haha, that's too funny. Good thing she looks good in yellow.
I think it's fun to check up on Britta too! Too bad our girls can't do play dates together. I'm so jealous of Britta's darling hair and consistent nap schedule. Siri's nap schedule is all over the charts. I need to be more structured :)
P.S. love the yellow shoes you picked out!
Post a Comment