2.) I chopped all of my hair off in an attempt to dissuade B from pulling and sucking on it every 2.5 seconds. No dice. The new length is even more enticing to her. At least she volunteered to pose in this self-portrait with me, though.
3.) We have spent so much time painting that if I never saw a roller again, I could die a happy woman. I wish I had taken some "before" pictures of the walls, but just imagine lavender only brighter. Seriously, on every wall. The trim was also an oak type color and on a whim we ripped it all off the walls, windows, and doors so I could paint it white.
Before
During
Here is some finished product in the dining room.
4.) This morning I successfully locked Britta, my keys, my phone, and my wallet in the car in the Costco parking lot. How the car managed to lock itself in the time that I put my purse in the driver's seat and B in her car-seat, remains a mystery. Of course, just about the instant that I realized I had locked my child in the car and my spare keys were in Ohio with Chris on his business trip, it started pouring rain. A locksmith came and saved me, opening my door to find that there was a baby in the car. He looked at me like a crazy lady and said, "Why didn't you call the police?" Duh. That thought hadn't even crossed my mind. Oh well, there's seventy bucks I'll never see again.
8 comments:
1. Love Britta's skinnies.
2. Love Love your hair and the middle part - you totally rock it - and im not just saying that.
3. Hate that you locked your crap (and child) in your car. I left my phone at home the other day and felt naked.
had no intention of commenting until i saw your hair. love it. makes me want to go short until i remember that my hair is frizzy and is so much easier long. maybe someday i will be stylish like you.
Love love love your hair.
Your hair looks amazing and especially silky. Brita is a babe and I want to squeeze her cheeks.
Poor poor Erika! I panicked just reading your Costco story.... Something new for me to worry about, I guess.
I think Britta may be starting to look more like Chris...she is such a cutie. I really like your hair cut and I am impressed by all the revamping you are doing at your place. It looks great!
Ok so I'm way behind on getting updates from my bloggers, but if you turn in your locksmith receipt to your insurance company, they will probably reimburse you. I've done it a bazillion times and they always reimburse me. By they way, I love your new haircut and Britta is ADORABLE! And I love what you've done with your new place so far.
you are making me want to chop my hair! so cute on you.
Post a Comment