YAY! Congrats. This is such an exiting time for you guys. Enjoy your freedom while you can because two kids is a whole new experience. I hope you are feeling well and I can't wait to find out what you are having.
Congratulations! I can't wait to see another cute little Herman. (I almost said Pee-Wee)I hope that this pregnancy/delivery/adjustment all goes smoothly for you.
4 comments:
YAY! Congrats. This is such an exiting time for you guys. Enjoy your freedom while you can because two kids is a whole new experience. I hope you are feeling well and I can't wait to find out what you are having.
So exciting! Congratulations!
Congratulations! I can't wait to see another cute little Herman. (I almost said Pee-Wee)I hope that this pregnancy/delivery/adjustment all goes smoothly for you.
"You need to take those trips down to the Dominican Republic more often." Classic.
The world will be a little better come August. Congrats again, you three!
Post a Comment