The week following Christmas we spent four nights up in Leavenworth, WA in a cabin we rented. We spent the week stuffing ourselves (I gained one pound for every day spent there) and riding snowmobiles. Britta loved the snow and probably ate a gallon's worth of the stuff. She was so cute in her snow clothes and such a trooper about talking them on and off ten times a day --more of a trooper than I was, that's for sure.
B and I were big fans of the hot tub. It is the perfect place to eat snow.
I just love watching this girl with her cousins. They have so much fun together.
1 comment:
HOLY ARMS!! They (and the rest of you) look amazing! You have definition in your arms . . . how did you do that? I never can get that. I am either fat, or thin, but never defined. Jealous.
Post a Comment