Monday, October 7, 2013

Newborns

I had the wonderful Kristin Rosenbusch capture some newborns of Miss Elodie when she was a wee eight days old. Kristin saved my behind when my original photographer bailed and I thought I was not going to get any pictures done of the sweet newborn stage. I called around and she set up a session the very next day--did I mention she was seven months pregnant with her third and her husband was days away from leaving for a deployment? A saint, this woman. She was even kind enough to get some pictures of Britta--which I love! Just days later, Britta had a nasty run in with some scissors and is sporting some unfortunate Farrah Fawcett bangs as a result. I am so glad we got these pictures before that tragic event.



















5 comments:

Katie said...

I LOVE these pictures! So beautiful.

Ashley said...

LOVE THESE! So adorable!

ashley: said...

ohhhh myyyyyyy! Cutest girls ever!!! Love these!!

Rachell said...

So sweet. I am so glad you got newborn pics (we failed to do so with Hugh and I'm sad). Beautiful, all three of you!

Unknown said...

These are so cute!!