Friday, February 3, 2017

Just another Friday

We found out yesterday that Elodie has had an ear infection basically since Christmas. Turns out she wasn't being willful, she just legitimately couldn't hear me. So we got her an antibiotic which she didn't want to take. I had to literally pin her down and shove it down her throat, while she kicked and screamed and tried to spit it back out.

The twins were sick and Tess cried unless she was in my arms. That's tricky when she's only one of four kids.

I hid behind the front door when Britta got home from school,  thinking it would be fun to jump out and surprise her. I scared her so badly she burst into tears.

Despite it all,  I loved today. Elodie and I laughed about her medicine meltdown afterwards. Britta and I played cards. Tess gave me the sweetest snuggles before bed and Nora laughed at all my jokes today (what a gem).

No comments: