She always updates her blog to give me a little bit of distraction during my prep period. I still proceed to lots of other people's blogs but she is the only one I can truly count on (funny that I am writing this since I NEVER update my blog for my reader's enjoyment). Also, thank you to Carter...you look like a model, if that was a major you would be in it! :)
Well, I guess I should actually do some work now...
3 comments:
excellent. ill try to think of something to post today. its nice to feel appreciated.
Ha thanks. Maybe I'll try modeling on the side. I do love watching Janice Dickenson Modeling Agency on Oxygen. That reveals way too much info about my tv habits, doesn't it?
Hey thanks! We had a good time taking those pics and being all lovey dovey and stuff :P So uh no more facebook huh?!
Post a Comment