...My little brother graduated from high school! I am so proud of the not-so-little guy. He graduated with his Associate's Degree. The only complaint I have is that his graduation was at 7:00 at night-who's idea was that?- in the roasting Provo Tabernacle, and the speaker was capital "B" boring.
...I went to Kara's baby shower. I was surprised when I realized that this was my first baby shower..I am not very popular with the soon-to-be moms apparently. It was so fun to see Kara again, and she looks so cute!

...We went to my parent's for Memorial Day. We had a wonderful time stuffing our faces, playing a rousing game of croquet (obviously this buxom brunette is myself), schooling my family at Disney Scene it, and playing with our niece Emily until she was probably glad to see us go. Unfortunately, I forgot to take pictures of her, but I assure you she is precious.
...And MOST importantly...drumroll please....WE BOUGHT A NEW COUCH!! This may seem like minor news to some of you, if so, you have never been to my house or met my husband. He loves all things seventies/floral, so buying something new and good-looking is a big step. Of course, we couldn't just get rid of the old couch (well, I could have burned the thing) so it is now on the front porch. Tacky, but it is nice to be able to sit out there in the evenings.
2 comments:
Hurray for a new couch!!! It is beautiful. You guys are too funny. And so lucky that you have a nice porch to sit on, that is so nice in the summer.
hallelujah for that new couch.
i miss you.
Post a Comment