Thursday, April 1, 2010

Festival of Colors

This weekend was our fourth annual trip to the Hare Krishna temple in Spanish Fork for the Festival of Colors, a Hindu festival celbrating Spring and rebirth. As always, a good time was had by all.

I think this is one of Chris' favorite "holidays." He loves to dance and sing and jump around like a kid and I can't tell you how often he wants to go down to the temple to buy clothes and incense.

We went with Ashlee, Ty, and Missy and just last night I blew some purpole boogers out of my nose still. Oh, the joy.

Here are more pictures than you probabaly care to see.

There were LOTS of people there.                                                                                                                                            Tommy and Tot were there as well!
They made us sit down before the big explosion. I was sitting on like fifteen poeple.
See you next year, Festival of Colors.

1 comment:

Lyndsey said...

This looks so fun!!! I wish that Tony and I had known about this when we were in Provo. I'm way jealous:) It'd probably be one of my favorite holidays too!