As an update, Chris left for his camping trip on Wednesday, got about 60 miles from the house and threw up three times on the side of the road. Lovely. Needless to say, he didn't end up going and has been sitting at home watching X-Files for three days. Also, this means it probabaly wasn't food poisoning for those critics of my cooking out there.
Today he had to go into Salem Hills High to turn in his keys and finish up his last student teaching stuff. He went in, finished his stuff, told his co-operating teacher that he was still suffering from "the big D" and said sayonara to his students.
That means he is 100% officially done with college! It just now occurred to me that I should probably think about getitng him a graduation gift.....
I did tell him that I would make him a cake tonight to celebrate to which he responded that he would rather die than eat cake right now.
No comments:
Post a Comment