Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Four...

The number of times Chris has woken up in the middle of the night with food poisoning since we have been married. Luckily, he doesn't always pass out on the john like he did very early this morning in the throws of his sickness.

I don't think I could even start to count the number of colds/sinus infections he has had. It looks like I married a very sickly, albeit awesome, man.

He is doing much better by the way...even decided he needed to go camping tonight instead of stay home and rest.

3 comments:

Katie said...

So Erika, what are you telling us about your cooking here?

Chelsea said...

same question as katie... are you serving a lot of raw chicken?

erika herman said...

For the record, he has never gotten sick after a meal at home. But we share when we eat out.