Friday, June 25, 2010

The Grand

Two weeks ago we had a work event up in Salt Lake at the Grand America. I didn't have a room up there so I was just planning on driving back and forth every day. My boss ended up having a family reunion that week, so he was not going to be using the Suite the company had booked for him. He kindly offerd it to Chris and I. We graciously accepted...and got room service.






I was a little bit baffeld by this as there was no-one registered to stay in this room named Ben. Hmm...

I also loved this bathroom on the main floor of the hotel. I could have stayed in there all day.


3 comments:

Ashley said...

I love it! That happened to me when i worked there too, awesome. Way to be a great assistant!

Anonymous said...

ummmm having worked at a hotel... Ben was your room service man. instead of "sincerely," he signed it "goodnight." duh. ah ha ha. Sweet that boss man let you take the room! Much better than the anniversary inn huh ;) lol

Karissa said...

Very nice! Sounds like fun =)

I'm only looking in Nevada, Arizona, and Utah. Those are the only states we both agree on ;-)

How's life in the new place?