We took a very last minute trip to Vegas last weekend. I mean no toothbrush, washing my underwear out in the sink last minute. Chris had a layover on his way home from Georgia so he called me on Friday morning when I was already at work and asked if I would like to spend a romantic weekend away in Sin City. I obliged.
Although we have no photo documentation, we did a lot of the following things:
Hung out here and caught some rays:
Shopped our little hearts out here:
(I had no clothes because it was so spur of the moment that this worked perfectly to my advantage.)
Ate here:
(Chris refuses to get excited about pretty much any mainstream eating establishment since his life consists of finding the best local/fancy joint to try on the road...I, however, will never tire of a great piece of cheesecake.)
Inhaled way too much of this:
(Pray for the health of my baby.)
And walked and walked and walked the strip.
At the end of the weekend, I told Chris that I could safely say that if I never came back to Vegas again, I would be fine. No offense to anyone from there, I am mostly referring to the strip. It was fun, but I am very excited to relax at home this weekend.





4 comments:
That's awesome you took a last minute trip. I know what you mean about Vegas. I love and hate it. Honestly, don't know how people live there...I'm not afraid to offend, this isn't my blog:)
If you don't have photo documentation of everything you did, I don't really believe that you did it. Sorry. So I do believe that Chris was there, but I am not so sure you joined him.
Brent and I totally understand what you are saying. We went there for our anniversary one year and while it was still a nice vacation, I can safely say I will never dream of going back there. Looks like you guys had fun. Congrats by the way, you two are going to make great parents!!
Fun. Well, I mean the whole spur of the moment thing. I LAOTHE vegas, & all the whores. I hate just driving through it. We were there for our "honeymoon" (if you could call it that) & I haven't been back since, & I'm just fine with that.
Post a Comment