...you rub your eye in the middle of a meeting and find crusted peanut butter from breakfast...
two hours earlier. A) How hungry was I that I was literally diving into my toast eyeball first? B) How hurriedly was I shoving he food down my throat that I didn't even notice that I had food smeared all over my face until several hours later?
In other news, in the past two or three days I have officially entered the "chubby" phase where I simply look like I have been stuffing myself with peanut butter laden delicacies all day...wait a second...
3 comments:
haha. Love it. Congrats on the news!
you are so funny
Just FYI, I love reading your blog. It is so entertaining. And I just saw you yesterday and I told Kenny that I hated you because you are 15 weeks pregnant and aren't showing one bit. Boo.
Post a Comment