Monday, January 31, 2011

Full Term

37 weeks. Since I am full term, is it safe to say that I won't get any bigger? Please, oh, please.

Don't let my smile fool you. I am both eager to get this 10 pound weight off of my bladder and terrified by the fact that it is really just a matter of time now. Chris will be out of town next week, so please pray that she holds tight in there until at least the 12th.

9 comments:

Katie said...

Congratulations on making it this far! I am at least a little jealous.

Karissa said...

I know you probably don't feel it, but you look super cute! And I really hope she waits until after the 12th!!!

Emily said...

I'm holding my thumbs that she'll stay in until the 12th, but comes shortly after. I love your cute belly!

Chelsea said...

looking good.
happy baby month!

Lyndsey said...

Erika! You look so great. I can't believe you're full term already. Weirdness how fast time goes. I do think a phone call is in order. I need to catch you before your baby is birthed. Let me know when a good time is!

Leanne said...

What a perfect little basketball! You are one hot momma.

Jamie said...

yay! I am super super excited for you! I can't wait to hear good new but not for 10 tens atleast :)

Anonymous said...

Gee whiz the time has flown! I sure hope she's not actually 10 lbs. for your sake! I second what Chelsea said ;) Hope you're well! Hang tough!

gbrooks said...

You look great! Your post took me by surprise though, not seeing you every Sunday made me lose track of time. You're going to be a great mom!