I mean, just look at those little toes.
And yes, she is addicted to the pacifier. Chris calls it "the plug." The best part is that she insists on always touching her face and half of the time she pulls it out and then screams, of course not realizing that she is holding it in her hand (not that she could figure out how to get it back in her mouth even if she knew she was holding it.)
When she isn't in a sucking mood, she is also quite content to chill in her swing. And I am very content to let her.
My goal for the week is to take some pictures of the two of us together and maybe even a family picture before she leaves the newborn stage. She is quickly plumping out and looking bigger every day...
6 comments:
she really does like bigger already!
Look how long her little toes are! She is so dang cute!
I totally agree that baby toes are probably one of the cutest baby body parts. I can't believe how fast Britta is growing. Her little lips and cheeks are so beautiful, and I love how much hair she has!
I'm in love. She is soooo pretty. I hope I can meet her sometime.
I have this weird thing where I hate feet. I hate almost all feet. But she has the cutest little feet I've ever seen! Nice work Chris and Erika:)
She is so great!
Post a Comment