We had a great Fourth of July around here. After driving around for what seemed like forever with a screaming baby, we found a terrific firework look out. In this crappy video, the really dark part is Britta staring in awe at the fireworks. She was mesmerized.
I was mesmerized by the food we consumed this weekend. Let's be honest, I love any excuse to pig out. I also found the holiday a perfect excuse to force over-sized flowers and family pictures on my loved ones. Isn't being a mother great?
4 comments:
That flower is so cute! I don't think you need any excuse other than cuteness to force oversized flowers on your kid ;-)
I think that last picture is one of my favorite pictures of your family ever. And oversized flowers look goofy on lots of babies, but Britta pulls it off with style!
She is so adorable! This post reminded me that I need to start taking more family pictures.
Great job Erika! Her thighs are so chubby!!! I love her so much!
Post a Comment