Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Hair

Some of you may not know, but there is actually a fourth member of our family--Britta's hair. This bad boy is worthy of it's own zip code or soap opera character. If nothing else, it certainly merits a blog post. At first, I was annoyed at the crazy hair that was always popping up in our pictures or making its appearance after nap-time. Over time, I have grown to love this characteristic and have found myself a little sad that as Britta gets older and her hair gets longer, the fewer outrageous do's she has.

Here are a series of pictures showcasing some of the hair's "best hits", if you will. I find that many times it is not until after I take a picture and look at it a few days later that I realize how truly awesome the hair was. After a while, my favorite game became trying to capture the hair in its natural state for posterity's sake.




 The above three are just her everyday looks. 

 I'm thinking there may be some genetics at play here. Just sayin'.
 She thinks she looks pretty awesome, so I guess I can't argue with that.
 This is the infamous comb-over most of you have not seen. She rocks this like it ain't no thing.
 I swear if all you ever saw was the back of this baby's head, you would never guess she had such a cute face.

Not pictured are the really long strands she has behind both ears. I should really cut them because they are almost an inch longer than the rest of her hair, but I secretly love them and can't bring myself to get rid of them.

3 comments:

Leanne said...

I can always count on your posts to make me laugh so hard tears fill my eyes. Brita is simply adorable. Don't cut one strand of that hair.

Brent and Nicole said...

So cute! And look at those bright blue eyes! She is adorable, hair and all

Katie said...

Love the picture of Britta and Chris!