Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Happenings


So, I just finished teaching my honors class a.k.a. "THE CLASS FROM HELL" yes, I wrote hell, and I would write it again. I am convinced these kids are the spawn of Satan himself. He probably meets with them on a daily basis to give them ideas as to how to get under my skin. They are the sole reason that I hate student teaching. Sometimes when I am in that class I wonder what would happen if I just randomly beat one of them. I would probably go to jail, that is the only thing holding me back. Anyways, enough of that rant.


My life has been pretty uneventful as of late. Chris celebrated his 24th birthday a week and a half ago. He is such a man! We went to dinner to celebrate. This translated into Chris's friends at one table and me, Chelsea, Ashlee, and Burke at another table. I was cool with it.

Other than that we don't do much except for go to bed ridiculously early every night because we are so tired all the time. Something about teaching really takes it out of me. I am still trying to adjust to getting up while it is still pitch black out. All in all, life is good, borderline great because Fall Break starts on Thursday!!! Maybe I will actually do some blogging during that time.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy belated Birthday Chris! Sorry about the crazy kids Erika, but yay for Fall break!