On Friday night, BYU hosted a senior celebration for those who are graduating this year. Although I haven't been to a BYU hosted party since my first few weeks in the dorms, (you learn quick) we thought we would venture there with some friends from the ward. After all, there was free dinner, bowling, and a raffle.
Chris was VERY disappointed that he did not win something in the raffle. Too bad.
All in all, though, a good time was had by all.
Here's to our first and last BYU party...
This is my pseudo-child, Taylor. I am just excited becuase she finally recognizes me after living next door for a year and a half and wil let me hold her. Yes! Don't judge, she just got finished eating Cheetos.
So happy together.
2 comments:
That was fun =)
um, I also look like I have cheetos smeared all over my face. Guess it's time to invest in new makeup.
Post a Comment