Check out me in my cool new glasses. Yes, they are the cheapest frames Wal-Mart carried and they are from the little kids section.
They are only needed for looking at the computer screen (story of my life) and driving at night (for years I have been convinced that I will someday run down a BYU co-ed who decides to dart out in the street wearing all black at night...seriously folks?)
Anyways, you may never have the once in a lifetime opportunity of seeing me in them, so I thought I would post a picture. People don't seem to think it is too revulsive, in fact, my boss didn't even notice. Apparently, I have not made a very strong impression in my occupation.
P.S. If any of you were ever wondering what my mother loks like. Voila, see above.
4 comments:
Jeff used to call me Gertrude. He really didn't know my name. Don't take it too personal. ha.
thank you for spelling voila correctly. brandon thinks i need glasses, but that would ruin my pilot career, since you know, I'm that ambitious... not. anyways, yo look great, who cares if their cheap-o kiddie ones!
your mom must be one sexy mama:)
you look awesome! i love it. and that's pretty awesome that you fit into kids frames. :)
Post a Comment