Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Where's Waldo this week?

I will give you some hints.

Of the thirteen original colonies, this one was the first to declare its independence from Mother England -- a full six months before the Declaration of Independence was signed. A very advanced colony.

The first potato planted on American soil was in this state. Gracias.

It has the second oldest constitution in the country.

The first alarm clock was invented here by Levi Hutchins. Curse you, Levi Hutchins!!

And last, the city where Chris is this week was originally settled by fisherman and traders. Although, that pretty much describes every early settlement.

And the answer is.....



New Hampshire!! Dover, NH to be exact.
Lovely. I could so move there if I were judging just from this photo.

Have a great week, and if any of you get the urge to feed me or hang out with me, act on it. It is probably the Spirit.

2 comments:

Karissa said...

We should hang out tomorrow night...

Unknown said...

I have actually been there... it really is beautiful. Cold in the winters though... and so many trees it's a little bit claustrophobic, but it's not far from Maine's shores or Boston, or cool places in Vermont. :-)