Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Graduation



Here is a slew of pictures from the blessed event. Although we did not take very many of the typical "BYU" pictures because of the nasty weather, we did better at my graduation where I don't think Chris and I even took one picture of just us. (I was kind of over the whole college thing by that point....regret it).

Anyway, Chris decided that it was over-rated to dress up in your cap and gown for the first day when they pile all of the graduates into the Marriott Center and don't read any names. So, he wore his regular clothes and sat with us. It was kind of nice...definitely made the convocation go by quicker for me. Plus, he felt the need to stand everytime they recognized the graduates which earned a lot of confused looks from our neighbors.

On Friday Chris decided he wanted to forgo the madness that is the McKay School of Education. My graduation took FOREVER last year. So, he walked with his lifetime bestie, Scott. The best was that the graduation went something like this: "Amanda Jones, walking with her husband Bob Jones. Matt Brown walking with his wife and twin brother....Scott Linn walking with his *pronounced pause* friend"?" Chris Herman."

It was hilarious, and very obvious that everyone around us thought that they were possibly life partners or somethng. We failed at taking pictures afterward because of the rain, so we went home and stuffed ourselves full of brunch with family and frineds.

A great excuse to take a day off of work. Now on to the next chapter of our lives which I am hesitant to write about on this blog....no, not a baby. Call me if you are interested.....the suspense is killing you, I know.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

what's your phone number yo? I'm pretty sure the one I have isn't legit anymore :(

Chelsea said...

Dear Chris Herman,
I am very proud of your graduation and future ventures. Good luck.
Love, Chelsea

Lyndsey said...

Yay for Chris! I wish him and his partner the best in all their endeavors:) Um I don't think I have your number anymore either?! What is in store for the Hermans?!? It is killing me.

Brent and Nicole said...

LOL, we heard something but none of the details so we will be excited to hear. Don't you love that anytime you say you have news, people get so excited they think you are pregnant?! Hmmm, not so much

Stephanie said...

Yay, congrats!

Alina Linn said...

You're so much more funny than me....that it's not even funny...

Amber said...

I know what the secret it! Muuuuuuwahhhhhhhhh.