I bet you are just dying to know, aren't you?
Well, let me give you some hints:

Well, if the last two pictures were not dead giveaways--the next one is:
Long Island, New York!!
We are very excited and nervous. We won't be living in the city, but just minutes away most likely.
(Come visit...hint, hint).
Don't worry though, we won't be moving for a few months, so there is still plenty of time to shower me with love and attention.







9 comments:
YESSSSSSSSSSSSSS! That awesome! Ummmm we'll definitely visit!
congratulations!! How exciting. Your baby is going to be a New Yorker. Booyah Sons.
That's AWESOME!!! Yay congratulations!
Shut Up. That is awesome! I am already planning a girls trip to come visit you/New York/your baby.
That is so awesome! We will start planning our visit pronto!
You are moving?? How will John ever get along without you??
No seriously, can I come visit?
That is so exciting! Congratulations!!!! Man that's far away, but so fun! Woohoo!
One word: jealous.
I'm excited for you!
Post a Comment