Jersey City, New Jersey!
Home of 23 White Castle restaurants, awesome accents, Zack Oates, and my hubs for this week.
Kind of makes you want to go boating, doesn't it?
Now for some fun facts about the 3rd state in our fine Union, christened on December 18th, 1987. (I am a History teacher after all).
New Jersey is the 9th most populous state in the Union, but the 47th in terms of size.
The 1st frozen food was produced in New Jersey....my single wife status this week thanks Jersey for that.
Napolean Bonapatre's brother lived in New Jersey. Go figure.
New Jersey has the most diners in the world. Not an exaggeration...
Atlantic City is where the street names in Monopoly come from. Easily the worst Board Game on the planet.
I think that is all I will bore you with today.
Unitl next time, on the Herman Show....

5 comments:
What are you guys doing in Jersey?
I don't know if ZO is actaully from Jersey City, but either way this cracked me up.
come on over anytime you need some company! or just don't want to be alone. :)
Monopoly is not so bad when you are the banker and you cheat. Just saying.
ummm eat coast?! why :( perhaps i should call you. i think i will.
Post a Comment